Children in Rwanda who were orphaned by the genocide, AIDS and poverty comment on how TFT has relieved them of their suffering and changed their lives.
TFT Relief for Rwandan Orphans
May 29, 2009 by Mary Cowley
Posted in abuse & violence, anger, anxiety, depression, fear, grief, guilt, phobia, stress, Symptoms, Trauma, violent conflict | Tagged anger, children, death, fear, genocide, orphans, PTSD, rwanda, stress, TFT, thought field therapy, Trauma | Leave a Comment
DisclaimerThe posts, demonstrations & instructions on this blog are intended for informational purposes only. Nothing herein is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.
Help Us Treat Trauma Around The World
- About Us
- What Is TFT?
- Technique Instructions
- Video Demonstrations
- CB2 Video Demonstration
- TFT Goes to Medical School, Universities, Psychiatric Associations and the Corporate World in Japan
- Two Screenings at the Vail Film Festival – From Trauma to Peace
- Getting Rid of Fears and Phobias with TFT
- Let’s celebrate a 30 year anniversary
- Trauma Relief to Help France Shooting Victims
- Tapping Away Trauma in Five African Nations