If you feel no relief, or only partial relief, after completing the TFT trauma relief technique, do the “collarbone breathing” technique (click here)–and then repeat the TFT trauma technique. If still no relief, please ask questions on this blog. We will answer you as soon as possible. If you’d like a list of TFT practitioners for consultation, click here. Those with the designation “TFT-VT” or “TFT-Adv” can work over the phone.
DisclaimerThe posts, demonstrations & instructions on this blog are intended for informational purposes only. Nothing herein is intended as treatment or prescription for any disease, mental or physical, or as a substitute for regular medical or psychological care.
TFT Documentary Now Available!
- TFT Community Day in Rwanda
- About Us
- What Is TFT?
- Technique Instructions
- Video Demonstrations
- CB2 Video Demonstration
- What are the “Tools of the Trade” for Thought Field Therapy (TFT) Practitioners?
- Trauma Relief to Help France Shooting Victims
- Can We Forgive The Unforgivable?
- TFT Foundation Documentary – From Trauma to Peace
- TFT to be Presented at Military and Veterans Health Conference
- Rwandan Genocide Commemoration Healing